Skip to main content

Tomorrow is the day!! Crown or no crown...that is the question!

Wow guys. The day is finally upon us. Tomorrow as I go at 11:30am for my hair I will be relaxing and just getting ready for that interview with the judges. Then the actual private interview which last year I did really good on! So I am still nervous but praying before will really help! Then comes time for the night of glitz and inner beauty!

We have been practicing time and time again and I am so ready for this night to come. Tomorrow night will be a blast!

There have been some some unfortunate times like when my pointer finger nail on my right hand cracked! Also when my zipper broke on my interview top! But I am trying to keep a smile because things sometimes go bad before they can get better!! :)

Tonight is the night we vote for Miss Congeniality!! It will be hard for me to choose because all of the girls have a kind heart and it will be a tough decision.

Now if you will be wondering what I will be doing that day here is my schedule for fun to know purposes. :D

11:30 I get my hair all done up fancy oh fun and joy haha.
1:30 I go in for the private interview
2:30 All of us girls go for lunch
3:00 All of us girls go meet the judges again and meet the Aquatennial.
4:00 Arrive at the school to get a prettied up lol!
6:30 Doors open and we sit out by our tables.
7:00 Pageant Starts!
9:00 (or so) The pageant ends and New Royalty will be crowed!

It will be a fun adventure and I am praying for true and great results!

Now I am unsure if I will be blogging before the pageant tomorrow or not but I will leave this post. Telling you all Thank You for all the support and prayers. Thank you for the donations to Operation Smile. May God guide me and surround me and strengthen me as tomorrow comes.

Til next time!
-Tiffany
A Pageant Contestant who maybe crowned tomorrow or who may leave with just the experience!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

1 hour to pageant!!

AHHHHH! It is One Hour to pageant and I am so calm right now! I feel ready and I cannot wait to see how this will all turn out! I am so ready for this! I can't wait for the glitz and show what I have to offer to represent the community! So as I am getting ready to sparkle on stage...I am praying for the best and at around 9 pm or so You will know if I get crowned or not! I have a great feeling about this! It's all in God's hands! It's all Good! May God bless us as we are on stage and off! Keep our hopes high and keep them there no matter what happens! 'Til next time! -Tiffany A Pageant Contestant who is living the night that her dreams could come true!

Tomorrow is upon us!

Ok it all comes down to this! Tomorrow is the day of the MISS NORTHERN LAKES PAGEANT! I got my last rehearsal with my 'coach' and feel ready and confident for the day. Always remember never give up on your dreams and stay close to God! I will update u on how it goes afterword! God Bless, -Tiffany Paul

Raising Funds for New Smiles!

Hello guys! So I have noticed that I am getting so addicted to blogging...HAHA can't help it is so much fun to blog about how much fun I am having recently that is pageant related! So I wanted to make a blog about my fundraiser for my platform...Operation Smile! I have known of this organization since I was little and with having this birth defect of a bilateral cleft lip and palate, I was personally connected with this. When my father would tell me to turn it to a channel the commercial was on for Operation Smile, I felt so bad for those kids who couldn't have the access like I had to doctors and surgeries. I wanted to make a change. I thought it would be cool to donate to my platform before the pageant to show how much I really do care and want to make a difference. But my boss suggested to do a fundraiser through the month of August for Operation Smile. So I did and I started actually in Mid-July and I already have more then my goal is! My goal was $240 which is enough...