Skip to main content

2 A.M. Crazy TALK!

So as I am writing this blog when it is 2:30 AM!! I have truly bonded with these gals. We watched the 2010 pageant dvd and It prepared us like majorly for how it is going to be. Yes I did compete last year in this same pageant and know what it is like...yet I did forget how it felt up there. Eyes on you and you are being judged for a title you have been dreaming about. All you can do is try your best!!

This is a blast and I love these girls like they are my true sisters. Sadly we all can't be crowned but IF I am crowned I would be proud and happy to be crowned to any of the girls. If I am not crowned I will be so proud and happy for those whom earn it! Lets hope and pray for the best for us all! And that these come together perfectly!

Ok so I will be logging off and chatting with you later! God Bless!
-Tiffany
A Pageant Girl who has bonded with her fellow contestants that she feels like they are her sisters!

*Copyright of this pic goes to Rashell!



Left to right: Sienna (Miss CI 2011), Haley (Contestant), Vanessa (Contestant), Rebekah (Miss Congeniality 2011), Rashell (Contestant), Tiffany (Me :) Contestant), Bailey (Contestant), Allison (Contestant)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

1 hour to pageant!!

AHHHHH! It is One Hour to pageant and I am so calm right now! I feel ready and I cannot wait to see how this will all turn out! I am so ready for this! I can't wait for the glitz and show what I have to offer to represent the community! So as I am getting ready to sparkle on stage...I am praying for the best and at around 9 pm or so You will know if I get crowned or not! I have a great feeling about this! It's all in God's hands! It's all Good! May God bless us as we are on stage and off! Keep our hopes high and keep them there no matter what happens! 'Til next time! -Tiffany A Pageant Contestant who is living the night that her dreams could come true!

Tomorrow is upon us!

Ok it all comes down to this! Tomorrow is the day of the MISS NORTHERN LAKES PAGEANT! I got my last rehearsal with my 'coach' and feel ready and confident for the day. Always remember never give up on your dreams and stay close to God! I will update u on how it goes afterword! God Bless, -Tiffany Paul

Raising Funds for New Smiles!

Hello guys! So I have noticed that I am getting so addicted to blogging...HAHA can't help it is so much fun to blog about how much fun I am having recently that is pageant related! So I wanted to make a blog about my fundraiser for my platform...Operation Smile! I have known of this organization since I was little and with having this birth defect of a bilateral cleft lip and palate, I was personally connected with this. When my father would tell me to turn it to a channel the commercial was on for Operation Smile, I felt so bad for those kids who couldn't have the access like I had to doctors and surgeries. I wanted to make a change. I thought it would be cool to donate to my platform before the pageant to show how much I really do care and want to make a difference. But my boss suggested to do a fundraiser through the month of August for Operation Smile. So I did and I started actually in Mid-July and I already have more then my goal is! My goal was $240 which is enough...