Skip to main content

Royal Sleepover & Videos!

As this week now is the 2012 Miss Crosby-Ironton Scholarship Pageant, the nerves are calming and I am ready to get into the pageant.

Today is the 'Royal Sleepover' for the girls at the Holiday Inn! I am so excited to spend time with all the girls but I am not happy about the price we have to pay each for the room! And that one for sure can't make it because of the price!

I just can't wait for this pageant! When I am not in practice I am excited and ready for this pageant. But when I am in practice I feel down and not ready! It's not because of the girls. It is because of the others.I know they are trying to help but it brings me down and makes me feel unprepared. Am I the only one that feels like this during a pageant practice?:)

Now to close off because I have my niece and nephew here and it's hard to focus on this blog lol! I filmed and edited this video the other day and it is kinda cute lol. Enjoy!

'Til next time!
-Tiffany
A pageant girl who is ready for the stage!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

1 hour to pageant!!

AHHHHH! It is One Hour to pageant and I am so calm right now! I feel ready and I cannot wait to see how this will all turn out! I am so ready for this! I can't wait for the glitz and show what I have to offer to represent the community! So as I am getting ready to sparkle on stage...I am praying for the best and at around 9 pm or so You will know if I get crowned or not! I have a great feeling about this! It's all in God's hands! It's all Good! May God bless us as we are on stage and off! Keep our hopes high and keep them there no matter what happens! 'Til next time! -Tiffany A Pageant Contestant who is living the night that her dreams could come true!

Tomorrow is upon us!

Ok it all comes down to this! Tomorrow is the day of the MISS NORTHERN LAKES PAGEANT! I got my last rehearsal with my 'coach' and feel ready and confident for the day. Always remember never give up on your dreams and stay close to God! I will update u on how it goes afterword! God Bless, -Tiffany Paul

Raising Funds for New Smiles!

Hello guys! So I have noticed that I am getting so addicted to blogging...HAHA can't help it is so much fun to blog about how much fun I am having recently that is pageant related! So I wanted to make a blog about my fundraiser for my platform...Operation Smile! I have known of this organization since I was little and with having this birth defect of a bilateral cleft lip and palate, I was personally connected with this. When my father would tell me to turn it to a channel the commercial was on for Operation Smile, I felt so bad for those kids who couldn't have the access like I had to doctors and surgeries. I wanted to make a change. I thought it would be cool to donate to my platform before the pageant to show how much I really do care and want to make a difference. But my boss suggested to do a fundraiser through the month of August for Operation Smile. So I did and I started actually in Mid-July and I already have more then my goal is! My goal was $240 which is enough...