Skip to main content

Results!

Well the night went AMAZING and now the results!

BUT before I tell you I want to say I am doing better then last year and I am trying my best to keep my smile! I feel God has a reason why I didn't get a crown and I feel I made an impact and that is what I really wanted!

The results:

Miss Congeniality 2012: Haley Hann

Crosby-Ironton Princess 2012: Bailey Swensen

Miss Crosby-Ironton 2012: Rashell Rudek


But I didn't walk away empty handed! I earned the Best OnStage Question award and the best of them all...even better then a crown and sash!!

I earned the Life Achievement Award! And that is all about staying positive through the hard times and coming out a winner!

May God bless me as I go on after this pageant and focus on better things and be able to let go! :)

I am unsure about my pageant future but sometime I feel I do want to compete again! I will just let the pageant come to me if God wants me to compete again! If I am there is a title out there for me somewhere and I will rock it with Him at the wheel!

'Til Next Time!
-Tiffany
A Pageant Girl who feels her dreams did come to her highest and though no crown was given to her...she feels she made a bigger impact without one!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

1 hour to pageant!!

AHHHHH! It is One Hour to pageant and I am so calm right now! I feel ready and I cannot wait to see how this will all turn out! I am so ready for this! I can't wait for the glitz and show what I have to offer to represent the community! So as I am getting ready to sparkle on stage...I am praying for the best and at around 9 pm or so You will know if I get crowned or not! I have a great feeling about this! It's all in God's hands! It's all Good! May God bless us as we are on stage and off! Keep our hopes high and keep them there no matter what happens! 'Til next time! -Tiffany A Pageant Contestant who is living the night that her dreams could come true!

Tomorrow is upon us!

Ok it all comes down to this! Tomorrow is the day of the MISS NORTHERN LAKES PAGEANT! I got my last rehearsal with my 'coach' and feel ready and confident for the day. Always remember never give up on your dreams and stay close to God! I will update u on how it goes afterword! God Bless, -Tiffany Paul

Raising Funds for New Smiles!

Hello guys! So I have noticed that I am getting so addicted to blogging...HAHA can't help it is so much fun to blog about how much fun I am having recently that is pageant related! So I wanted to make a blog about my fundraiser for my platform...Operation Smile! I have known of this organization since I was little and with having this birth defect of a bilateral cleft lip and palate, I was personally connected with this. When my father would tell me to turn it to a channel the commercial was on for Operation Smile, I felt so bad for those kids who couldn't have the access like I had to doctors and surgeries. I wanted to make a change. I thought it would be cool to donate to my platform before the pageant to show how much I really do care and want to make a difference. But my boss suggested to do a fundraiser through the month of August for Operation Smile. So I did and I started actually in Mid-July and I already have more then my goal is! My goal was $240 which is enough...