Skip to main content

Rehearsal Rehearsal Rehearsal!!!!!

Oh my goodness! Practice has been going great! It has been a pleasure getting to know all the girls more and being able to bond better! I am so happy that I can have that girl time with these gals. Very nice!

I have practiced my talent I front of my fellow contestants and it was really interesting. Not telling what my talent is...BUT I seriously was so close to tears! I want to try to hold in my tears while in practice but on pageant night I will let out the waterworks! :) I feel I am impacting lives and inspiring others to be themselves and not be afraid to express who you really are. Who you are is PERFECT!

I am so excited for the Aitkin pageant and parade this weekend! It will be a blast! Good luck to all the contestants! Then on August 7th, we will be on Aitkin KKIN radio in the morning! Be sure to stay tuned to hear the Miss C-I contestants!

Man it is really a trip. The pageant seems so close yet so far. Next weekend already we will be at our Royal Sleepover! And then it will be The WEEK OF THE PAGEANT! AHHH LOL! May God guide us and may the one who truly wants this get crowned. I feel all the girls have a great chance!

As always, 'Til next time!
- Tiffany
A Pageant Contestant who feels so close to her dream it seems unreal! :)


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Raising Funds for New Smiles!

Hello guys! So I have noticed that I am getting so addicted to blogging...HAHA can't help it is so much fun to blog about how much fun I am having recently that is pageant related! So I wanted to make a blog about my fundraiser for my platform...Operation Smile! I have known of this organization since I was little and with having this birth defect of a bilateral cleft lip and palate, I was personally connected with this. When my father would tell me to turn it to a channel the commercial was on for Operation Smile, I felt so bad for those kids who couldn't have the access like I had to doctors and surgeries. I wanted to make a change. I thought it would be cool to donate to my platform before the pageant to show how much I really do care and want to make a difference. But my boss suggested to do a fundraiser through the month of August for Operation Smile. So I did and I started actually in Mid-July and I already have more then my goal is! My goal was $240 which is enough...

1 hour to pageant!!

AHHHHH! It is One Hour to pageant and I am so calm right now! I feel ready and I cannot wait to see how this will all turn out! I am so ready for this! I can't wait for the glitz and show what I have to offer to represent the community! So as I am getting ready to sparkle on stage...I am praying for the best and at around 9 pm or so You will know if I get crowned or not! I have a great feeling about this! It's all in God's hands! It's all Good! May God bless us as we are on stage and off! Keep our hopes high and keep them there no matter what happens! 'Til next time! -Tiffany A Pageant Contestant who is living the night that her dreams could come true!

Life Changing Events!

Hey guys so recently I had a change in heart. So I was truly wanting to compete at Miss City of Lakes...well due to distance and driving I am unable to compete. Which I am okay with that because it just didn't seem right to compete yet after I thought about it and I am certainly not ready. Also during that time of change, I will not name names but, I removed ties with a local royalty titleholder. I felt I was being held back and not being treated how a person should. It was hard at first but after a big prayer, I felt God continue mold me into what He has made me to be. I removed her from my phone and social media accounts including blocking her. There is more into the situation I do not want to make public but I felt like a weight was lifted from my shoulders. I feel free to fly to where God wants me to be and do to the best of my ability! Now on a more positive note, I will be competing in a pageant on Saturday August 17, 2013. I am so new to the system but it is a simple pag...