Skip to main content

The Pageant is Coming!

Wow guys the 2012 Miss Crosby-Ironton Pageant is coming soon! 3 weeks until the day comes where how I spend my next year will be decided. HAHA wow pressure...nah. :P

So practices start this Sunday for the pageant and I am so excited! Though it kind of seems like deja vu. When I did the pageant last year I was late to a few practices and I remember when I showed up to the first one late, because I had to work, and they informed me that I was the first one for EVERYTHING in the pageant. Such as introduction, talent, interview, and evening gown. Ahhhh! It was nice to be first though because I was able to get dressed on time and stay on track!

Now this year I feel I will be able to have more fun with it and create memories. Last year I didn't focus on creating memories so I was just focused on getting a title. This year I am calmer and I am not SO focused on getting a title as I was last year.

I made a video of my past experiences of this pageant and my current memories on my pageant youtube channel: MizzPageantGirl. I will put the video at the end of this blog! Be sure to be on the look out for pictures and/or videos of pageant practices!

Catch ya next time!
-Tiffany
A Pageant Gal who is stoked to see what is in store for her!



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

1 hour to pageant!!

AHHHHH! It is One Hour to pageant and I am so calm right now! I feel ready and I cannot wait to see how this will all turn out! I am so ready for this! I can't wait for the glitz and show what I have to offer to represent the community! So as I am getting ready to sparkle on stage...I am praying for the best and at around 9 pm or so You will know if I get crowned or not! I have a great feeling about this! It's all in God's hands! It's all Good! May God bless us as we are on stage and off! Keep our hopes high and keep them there no matter what happens! 'Til next time! -Tiffany A Pageant Contestant who is living the night that her dreams could come true!

Raising Funds for New Smiles!

Hello guys! So I have noticed that I am getting so addicted to blogging...HAHA can't help it is so much fun to blog about how much fun I am having recently that is pageant related! So I wanted to make a blog about my fundraiser for my platform...Operation Smile! I have known of this organization since I was little and with having this birth defect of a bilateral cleft lip and palate, I was personally connected with this. When my father would tell me to turn it to a channel the commercial was on for Operation Smile, I felt so bad for those kids who couldn't have the access like I had to doctors and surgeries. I wanted to make a change. I thought it would be cool to donate to my platform before the pageant to show how much I really do care and want to make a difference. But my boss suggested to do a fundraiser through the month of August for Operation Smile. So I did and I started actually in Mid-July and I already have more then my goal is! My goal was $240 which is enough...

Life Changing Events!

Hey guys so recently I had a change in heart. So I was truly wanting to compete at Miss City of Lakes...well due to distance and driving I am unable to compete. Which I am okay with that because it just didn't seem right to compete yet after I thought about it and I am certainly not ready. Also during that time of change, I will not name names but, I removed ties with a local royalty titleholder. I felt I was being held back and not being treated how a person should. It was hard at first but after a big prayer, I felt God continue mold me into what He has made me to be. I removed her from my phone and social media accounts including blocking her. There is more into the situation I do not want to make public but I felt like a weight was lifted from my shoulders. I feel free to fly to where God wants me to be and do to the best of my ability! Now on a more positive note, I will be competing in a pageant on Saturday August 17, 2013. I am so new to the system but it is a simple pag...