Skip to main content

PAGEANTS ARE COMING!!!!!!

Hey Y'all!!

So it's been a while haha. Well let me let ya what has been going on pageant wise in my life. So I have been planing on which pageants I was going to compete in this year, of course in the MAO (Miss America Organization). At first I was going to compete for the title of Miss Midwest but it is actually a little too far for me to travel to. And just randomly speaking, if I were to get the title I felt it wouldn't be fair if I couldn't completely commit to serving out the job. So I will not be competing for Miss Midwest but the next closest one would be Miss Coon Rapids. :)

With Miss Coon Rapids, it is much a little closer for travel comfort and it's close to my sister, brother-in-law, nephew, & niece. Also it's a close place to an awesome shopping center!

I cannot wait to see where God takes me in pageants this year. So far in this new year He has blessed me with a incredible new job & an incredible closer relationship with Him. I have learned to stand up for my faith & stand strong in God and in God alone. I know this year has just been my year in the multiple blessings so far.

We'll see what happens in the year to come but until then...I will talk to y'all later!

God bless,
Tiffany

(I love my social media so check it out: Instagram, Twitter, Snapchat-@tiffmariepaul)

P.S. Please donate to my CMN (Children's Miracle Network) donation page
(www.missamericaforkids.com/donate/tiffmpaul)

The fantastic moment I received the Spirit Award at the Miss Brainerd Lakes/Miss Central Lakes Pageant :)
 My Talent :)
 My Motivation :)
My part in Miss America Serves Day when I made blankets to send to kids at Gillette Children's Hospital :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Raising Funds for New Smiles!

Hello guys! So I have noticed that I am getting so addicted to blogging...HAHA can't help it is so much fun to blog about how much fun I am having recently that is pageant related! So I wanted to make a blog about my fundraiser for my platform...Operation Smile! I have known of this organization since I was little and with having this birth defect of a bilateral cleft lip and palate, I was personally connected with this. When my father would tell me to turn it to a channel the commercial was on for Operation Smile, I felt so bad for those kids who couldn't have the access like I had to doctors and surgeries. I wanted to make a change. I thought it would be cool to donate to my platform before the pageant to show how much I really do care and want to make a difference. But my boss suggested to do a fundraiser through the month of August for Operation Smile. So I did and I started actually in Mid-July and I already have more then my goal is! My goal was $240 which is enough...

1 hour to pageant!!

AHHHHH! It is One Hour to pageant and I am so calm right now! I feel ready and I cannot wait to see how this will all turn out! I am so ready for this! I can't wait for the glitz and show what I have to offer to represent the community! So as I am getting ready to sparkle on stage...I am praying for the best and at around 9 pm or so You will know if I get crowned or not! I have a great feeling about this! It's all in God's hands! It's all Good! May God bless us as we are on stage and off! Keep our hopes high and keep them there no matter what happens! 'Til next time! -Tiffany A Pageant Contestant who is living the night that her dreams could come true!

Life Changing Events!

Hey guys so recently I had a change in heart. So I was truly wanting to compete at Miss City of Lakes...well due to distance and driving I am unable to compete. Which I am okay with that because it just didn't seem right to compete yet after I thought about it and I am certainly not ready. Also during that time of change, I will not name names but, I removed ties with a local royalty titleholder. I felt I was being held back and not being treated how a person should. It was hard at first but after a big prayer, I felt God continue mold me into what He has made me to be. I removed her from my phone and social media accounts including blocking her. There is more into the situation I do not want to make public but I felt like a weight was lifted from my shoulders. I feel free to fly to where God wants me to be and do to the best of my ability! Now on a more positive note, I will be competing in a pageant on Saturday August 17, 2013. I am so new to the system but it is a simple pag...