Skip to main content

Ekk..Pageant meet Stress, Tiffany have you met stress?!

Wow this pageant is coming so close and stress is building!! I am so excited but I have shed my tears!

When we are just learning the pageant opening number...THIS PAST WEEK! ugh and I am so confused on what I do and how the footwork works. my my! All I can say is May God help us all! Seriously.

Now for the stress area of this pageant...I have tried to stay composed but I have broken down. Once when I was practicing my talent that was fine. But then the comments from the director brought me down. We had no microphone at the time and so possibly I wasn't as clear and loud as I could be if I had one but she told me that I needed to speak more clearly and louder. Since I had speech therapy when I was younger, I took it to heart and it hurt majorly.

I spoke to Lori about it and now it's all good. I was just hurt horribly and I felt it was unneeded for her to say infront of everyone to say how I needed to improve and tell the rest how great they were. Yes they did do amazing but please tell me in private how I could improve. But it was mainly stress that caused my crying and such when I was leaving.

Now the pageant is 6 days away and it is crazy how close it is and how I could become official royalty or I could just still be considered a contestant in this pageant that ran twice and didn't receive a title. We will see how it goes in a few days.

Will this stress be worth it or just be something I should have avoided? It is all in God's hands and I just have to follow His path and nothing else. :)

-Tiffany
A Pageant Girl who is really getting stressed BUT making friends in the process is well worth it all!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Raising Funds for New Smiles!

Hello guys! So I have noticed that I am getting so addicted to blogging...HAHA can't help it is so much fun to blog about how much fun I am having recently that is pageant related! So I wanted to make a blog about my fundraiser for my platform...Operation Smile! I have known of this organization since I was little and with having this birth defect of a bilateral cleft lip and palate, I was personally connected with this. When my father would tell me to turn it to a channel the commercial was on for Operation Smile, I felt so bad for those kids who couldn't have the access like I had to doctors and surgeries. I wanted to make a change. I thought it would be cool to donate to my platform before the pageant to show how much I really do care and want to make a difference. But my boss suggested to do a fundraiser through the month of August for Operation Smile. So I did and I started actually in Mid-July and I already have more then my goal is! My goal was $240 which is enough...

1 hour to pageant!!

AHHHHH! It is One Hour to pageant and I am so calm right now! I feel ready and I cannot wait to see how this will all turn out! I am so ready for this! I can't wait for the glitz and show what I have to offer to represent the community! So as I am getting ready to sparkle on stage...I am praying for the best and at around 9 pm or so You will know if I get crowned or not! I have a great feeling about this! It's all in God's hands! It's all Good! May God bless us as we are on stage and off! Keep our hopes high and keep them there no matter what happens! 'Til next time! -Tiffany A Pageant Contestant who is living the night that her dreams could come true!

Life Changing Events!

Hey guys so recently I had a change in heart. So I was truly wanting to compete at Miss City of Lakes...well due to distance and driving I am unable to compete. Which I am okay with that because it just didn't seem right to compete yet after I thought about it and I am certainly not ready. Also during that time of change, I will not name names but, I removed ties with a local royalty titleholder. I felt I was being held back and not being treated how a person should. It was hard at first but after a big prayer, I felt God continue mold me into what He has made me to be. I removed her from my phone and social media accounts including blocking her. There is more into the situation I do not want to make public but I felt like a weight was lifted from my shoulders. I feel free to fly to where God wants me to be and do to the best of my ability! Now on a more positive note, I will be competing in a pageant on Saturday August 17, 2013. I am so new to the system but it is a simple pag...