Skip to main content

Whole New Game...BLOG TIME!

Good Afternoon my amazing blog readers,

I am so excited to be back with you! I've had some realizations while I haven't been blogging and haven't been competing. It's been a year since I last competed. During this year, I thought that my pageant life was over and I was no longer a pageant girl.

In my own way, I am still a pageant girl! There is a difference to what a stereotypical pageant girl is and being your own type. I thought I was a stereotypical one at first, just following the crowd and blending in to the pageant flow. I realized I am way different than that. I may be going a little deep into it lol but I am my own type of a pageant girl. I love getting up on stage and chasing after a childhood dream. I love being able to make a difference on many levels. Also the opportunities that come along with pageantry are pretty amazing.

I also was TERRIFIED I was going to change into someone I didn't like. I've seen it happen time and time again. Girls start out sweet and full of hope but after they are crowned they turn rude and think it is all about them. But I am facing all fears and tearing down any thoughts people have with pageantry. Well not that intense lol. But I will show what hard work and determination can do.

SO HUGE ANNOUNCEMENT, I am competing in a whole new system. I have a meeting and practice tomorrow and will update you more after that! I will be doing video updates as well on my YouTube channel: www.youtube.com/user/pixamlove

The system I will competing in is................


This is a whole new experience and I get butterflies every time I think about getting back on stage and competing for a whole new title in a new system.

Stay tuned to the blog for more!!

Love yall,
Tiffany
*She's Beauty and She's Grace, She's Miss United States*

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

1 hour to pageant!!

AHHHHH! It is One Hour to pageant and I am so calm right now! I feel ready and I cannot wait to see how this will all turn out! I am so ready for this! I can't wait for the glitz and show what I have to offer to represent the community! So as I am getting ready to sparkle on stage...I am praying for the best and at around 9 pm or so You will know if I get crowned or not! I have a great feeling about this! It's all in God's hands! It's all Good! May God bless us as we are on stage and off! Keep our hopes high and keep them there no matter what happens! 'Til next time! -Tiffany A Pageant Contestant who is living the night that her dreams could come true!

Raising Funds for New Smiles!

Hello guys! So I have noticed that I am getting so addicted to blogging...HAHA can't help it is so much fun to blog about how much fun I am having recently that is pageant related! So I wanted to make a blog about my fundraiser for my platform...Operation Smile! I have known of this organization since I was little and with having this birth defect of a bilateral cleft lip and palate, I was personally connected with this. When my father would tell me to turn it to a channel the commercial was on for Operation Smile, I felt so bad for those kids who couldn't have the access like I had to doctors and surgeries. I wanted to make a change. I thought it would be cool to donate to my platform before the pageant to show how much I really do care and want to make a difference. But my boss suggested to do a fundraiser through the month of August for Operation Smile. So I did and I started actually in Mid-July and I already have more then my goal is! My goal was $240 which is enough...

Life Changing Events!

Hey guys so recently I had a change in heart. So I was truly wanting to compete at Miss City of Lakes...well due to distance and driving I am unable to compete. Which I am okay with that because it just didn't seem right to compete yet after I thought about it and I am certainly not ready. Also during that time of change, I will not name names but, I removed ties with a local royalty titleholder. I felt I was being held back and not being treated how a person should. It was hard at first but after a big prayer, I felt God continue mold me into what He has made me to be. I removed her from my phone and social media accounts including blocking her. There is more into the situation I do not want to make public but I felt like a weight was lifted from my shoulders. I feel free to fly to where God wants me to be and do to the best of my ability! Now on a more positive note, I will be competing in a pageant on Saturday August 17, 2013. I am so new to the system but it is a simple pag...