Skip to main content

New Pageant...New Memories!

Ok so now I believe I have decided that I WILL NOT be competing in the Miss C-I Pageant again but I will be competing in another pageant!!

I was debating about which I should compete in and I believe I found one that is PERFECT!!

IT IS THE..........

MISS MINNESOTA COLLEGIATE PAGEANT 2014! Held on August 17, 2013! I am so excited. I haven't fully registered yet but I will trust me! This will be so awesome because they are based on a woman's potential not the outer beauty!

The stages of competition are
-Personal Interview
-Evening Gown
-Fun Fashion
-On Stage Question

There is no talent or swimsuit! Dang that makes me so happy!! I do like talent and swimsuit but it is nice that I won't feel the pressure of finding a talent or making sure I have that swimsuit bod.

I feel I am meant to do something bigger!

I received some advice from Siri (Miss MN) and she told me about the time she applied to colleges and didn't get into UMD. But she took a leap of faith and applied to U of M....She Got IN!
God had a bigger plan for her. SO I believe he has one for me too. I am meant to do something BIGGER then Miss C-I. So I'm taking a leap of Faith and Going for Miss Minnesota Collegiate!

Lets see how that goes! I am sad it isn't for a while now but it gives me time to brush up and be the best me I can be! May God guide me!

Best Wishes! God Bless!
-Tiffany Paul

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

1 hour to pageant!!

AHHHHH! It is One Hour to pageant and I am so calm right now! I feel ready and I cannot wait to see how this will all turn out! I am so ready for this! I can't wait for the glitz and show what I have to offer to represent the community! So as I am getting ready to sparkle on stage...I am praying for the best and at around 9 pm or so You will know if I get crowned or not! I have a great feeling about this! It's all in God's hands! It's all Good! May God bless us as we are on stage and off! Keep our hopes high and keep them there no matter what happens! 'Til next time! -Tiffany A Pageant Contestant who is living the night that her dreams could come true!

Tomorrow is upon us!

Ok it all comes down to this! Tomorrow is the day of the MISS NORTHERN LAKES PAGEANT! I got my last rehearsal with my 'coach' and feel ready and confident for the day. Always remember never give up on your dreams and stay close to God! I will update u on how it goes afterword! God Bless, -Tiffany Paul

Raising Funds for New Smiles!

Hello guys! So I have noticed that I am getting so addicted to blogging...HAHA can't help it is so much fun to blog about how much fun I am having recently that is pageant related! So I wanted to make a blog about my fundraiser for my platform...Operation Smile! I have known of this organization since I was little and with having this birth defect of a bilateral cleft lip and palate, I was personally connected with this. When my father would tell me to turn it to a channel the commercial was on for Operation Smile, I felt so bad for those kids who couldn't have the access like I had to doctors and surgeries. I wanted to make a change. I thought it would be cool to donate to my platform before the pageant to show how much I really do care and want to make a difference. But my boss suggested to do a fundraiser through the month of August for Operation Smile. So I did and I started actually in Mid-July and I already have more then my goal is! My goal was $240 which is enough...