Skip to main content

Reay, Set, & 2 Months to GO!!!!

HELLO everyone! :D

It has been a while since I have spoken to you it seems! Well let me update you a bit of course on what is going on pageant wise in my life. So I have been doing my best to get pageant swimsuit ready!! I feel I am the best I can be health/fit wise right now! I don't want to over work myself and get too crazy so I am doing things at a slow to moderate pace.

I am perfecting my talent & adding new tricks! I do not think I told y'all this but I figured why not tell you now because you will find out anyways! I will be doing a baton twirling routine to the song Dark Horse by Katy Perry for my talent! I cannot wait to perform it. I am always practicing & making sure I remember it all lol. But it should go smooth. It seems like when I hit the stage; my walk, talent, onstage question, & also offstage in private interview things go amazing & perfect!! Trust in God, that is the answer!

I have my evening gown, swimsuit, talent outfit (need the shoes like hello no outfit is complete with out them like #duhtotesobvious), baton, & heels. I feel like I am forgetting something but I will have it all together in time for pageant day. I cannot believe it is only 2 months away... 2 MONTHS PEOPLE!! CODE RED WE HAVE A PAGEANT COMING SOON & I AM SO FLIPPING EXCITED THAT I AM KIND OF NERVOUS. END OF CODE RED.

Haha ok sorry had to throw some humor in here! Now I HAVE to tell you something amazing! So I watched the Miss America's Outstanding Teen pageant tonight online. I was cheering my heart out for our Miss Minnesota Outstanding teen, Lauren! I am so proud of you buddy! Cannot wait to meet you this October...remember, we GOTTA take a selfie! :D What I also have to say is I was really drawn to the contestant from Georgia. She was amazing, she held herself high, & was just amazing!! Her answer to her question really got me. She was told by others in the MAOT long before she got her state title that she was "too big" & she would NEVER make it to the state title. Well she sure proved them wrong, God made her perfectly in His image as He did with all of us! What I absolutely love is that SHE WON!!!!!!! That inspired me to keep on truckin' to my dream of Miss America. Though I may have a hard time getting there & no matter who tells me I cannot/will not make it, I will shrug it off & know in God's eyes that I am capable.

"If God brings you to it,
He will bring you through it.
Happy moments, praise God.
Difficult moments, seek God.
Quiet moments, worship God.
Painful moments, trust God.
Every moment, thank God."
-- Author Unknown

Though I was born with a cleft lip & palate, I do not let that define me nor use it for attention. I use it to prove how God's grace has taken me from looking broken to an amazing perfectly imperfect child of God. I want to impact others with God's grace & love. Also with my story, which is full of God's mercy & gives Him praise.

I know these 2 months are going to fly by & it will be time to compete for the start of my dream toward the Miss America title. No matter what happens; Win or Lose, I will praise God! I have a purpose & I cannot wait to fulfill it out on that stage.

God Bless,
Tiffany Paul

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Raising Funds for New Smiles!

Hello guys! So I have noticed that I am getting so addicted to blogging...HAHA can't help it is so much fun to blog about how much fun I am having recently that is pageant related! So I wanted to make a blog about my fundraiser for my platform...Operation Smile! I have known of this organization since I was little and with having this birth defect of a bilateral cleft lip and palate, I was personally connected with this. When my father would tell me to turn it to a channel the commercial was on for Operation Smile, I felt so bad for those kids who couldn't have the access like I had to doctors and surgeries. I wanted to make a change. I thought it would be cool to donate to my platform before the pageant to show how much I really do care and want to make a difference. But my boss suggested to do a fundraiser through the month of August for Operation Smile. So I did and I started actually in Mid-July and I already have more then my goal is! My goal was $240 which is enough...

Life Changing Events!

Hey guys so recently I had a change in heart. So I was truly wanting to compete at Miss City of Lakes...well due to distance and driving I am unable to compete. Which I am okay with that because it just didn't seem right to compete yet after I thought about it and I am certainly not ready. Also during that time of change, I will not name names but, I removed ties with a local royalty titleholder. I felt I was being held back and not being treated how a person should. It was hard at first but after a big prayer, I felt God continue mold me into what He has made me to be. I removed her from my phone and social media accounts including blocking her. There is more into the situation I do not want to make public but I felt like a weight was lifted from my shoulders. I feel free to fly to where God wants me to be and do to the best of my ability! Now on a more positive note, I will be competing in a pageant on Saturday August 17, 2013. I am so new to the system but it is a simple pag...

New Dreams, Challenge Yourself!

I truly think if you have dreams, please challenge yourself and not settle! I believe that is what I have been doing with pageants. No matter who or what brings me back in, at the end of another pageant I feel these same feelings. It's just not where God has me going in life. Let me paint you a picture of how it happened. It is the end of the pageant, it went by pretty quick and throughout the whole evening I felt off. I didn't feel as confident like I normally do with pageants. I tried my best as I possibly could. They handed out overall (throughout the 3 titles) individual awards. One miss contestant got two the other got one. There were three of us Miss Contestants. As we went up for the title I knew I wasn't gonna get it. The runner up was announced...not me. The title holder....not me. Shocker? No not at all! I've competed for 5 years....7 pageants (including this one) and I've always lost. I've won Miss Congeniality which is such an honor don't g...