Skip to main content

Fundraising & Practicing...MY LIFE!

Hello everyone! So quite a bit has happened since I talked to you last!

First, CONGRATS to my buddy Savannah Cole who was crowned Miss Minnesota 2014!! I am seriously so proud of her. But I am, of course, so proud of all my buddies who competed for the title. Love y'all! I hope to be in your shoes next summer as I go for the title of Miss Brainerd Lakes 2014 on October 18th! Save the date!
As I mentioned before, every Miss America contestant has to raise $100 at the local level. I am so excited to say, thanks to God and my community, $100 was raised! I can't even imagine how many smiles these donations will create for families who need it. If you still want to give you are more than welcome to! I will still raise funds for CMN, go to my donation page to do so!
www.missamericaforkids.org/donate/tiffanypaul

Second, since I raised the required amount for CMN (and still going) I want to do more for my personal platform, Every Smile is beautiful. Which is all about cleft lip and palate awareness since I was born with a bilateral cleft lip and palate I really want to make a difference...because it only takes ONE to make a change. Through the Operation Smile website, I created a fundraising page. All funds go DIRECTLY to Operation Smile. The goal is $240, that is the amount for one surgery for one child. These surgeries are done by amazing professionals donating their time in third world countries (ex. Ethiopia, Ecuador, Cambodia, & more) and they only take 45 minutes. Please give ANY amount possible! Thank You & God Bless!
http://support.operationsmile.org/goto/everysmileisbeautiful

Much Love,
Tiffany Paul
CHASING THE MISS AMERICA DREAM

KEEP YOUR CHASING DREAMS!!

The two main forms of a cleft lip and palate

Me as a baby before my surgeries to repair my bilateral cleft lip and palate



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Raising Funds for New Smiles!

Hello guys! So I have noticed that I am getting so addicted to blogging...HAHA can't help it is so much fun to blog about how much fun I am having recently that is pageant related! So I wanted to make a blog about my fundraiser for my platform...Operation Smile! I have known of this organization since I was little and with having this birth defect of a bilateral cleft lip and palate, I was personally connected with this. When my father would tell me to turn it to a channel the commercial was on for Operation Smile, I felt so bad for those kids who couldn't have the access like I had to doctors and surgeries. I wanted to make a change. I thought it would be cool to donate to my platform before the pageant to show how much I really do care and want to make a difference. But my boss suggested to do a fundraiser through the month of August for Operation Smile. So I did and I started actually in Mid-July and I already have more then my goal is! My goal was $240 which is enough...

1 hour to pageant!!

AHHHHH! It is One Hour to pageant and I am so calm right now! I feel ready and I cannot wait to see how this will all turn out! I am so ready for this! I can't wait for the glitz and show what I have to offer to represent the community! So as I am getting ready to sparkle on stage...I am praying for the best and at around 9 pm or so You will know if I get crowned or not! I have a great feeling about this! It's all in God's hands! It's all Good! May God bless us as we are on stage and off! Keep our hopes high and keep them there no matter what happens! 'Til next time! -Tiffany A Pageant Contestant who is living the night that her dreams could come true!

Life Changing Events!

Hey guys so recently I had a change in heart. So I was truly wanting to compete at Miss City of Lakes...well due to distance and driving I am unable to compete. Which I am okay with that because it just didn't seem right to compete yet after I thought about it and I am certainly not ready. Also during that time of change, I will not name names but, I removed ties with a local royalty titleholder. I felt I was being held back and not being treated how a person should. It was hard at first but after a big prayer, I felt God continue mold me into what He has made me to be. I removed her from my phone and social media accounts including blocking her. There is more into the situation I do not want to make public but I felt like a weight was lifted from my shoulders. I feel free to fly to where God wants me to be and do to the best of my ability! Now on a more positive note, I will be competing in a pageant on Saturday August 17, 2013. I am so new to the system but it is a simple pag...