Skip to main content

Miss Brainerd Lakes/Central Lakes Outstanding Teen 2013 Pageant

Hello everyone. Well it has been a while! My Goodness haha. I hope you all had a wonderful holiday and new year season!

Now it is time for pageants!!

Tonight was the Miss Brainerd Lakes/Miss Central Lakes Outstanding Teen Pageant! It was so much fun and I was so proud of all of my friends that were competing!

I was determined to take pictures through out the evening and I was quite successful! I snapped a whole bunch of pictures and I will share them with you at the end of this blog! :D

The girls did SO AMAZNG! and the talents were to follow! They had a heart and compassion that were unbelievable to see in a young lady. I also seen my Miss C-I Buddies and My other pageant girls!

I am thinking of competing in the Miss pageant of this program. I'm unsure yet but I feel God working in me and I am so excited about what He has in store. It is bigger than what I can do alone. It is only through Him that I shall succeed to more than what I can imagine.

I gave it all to Him and I am so stoked to see what is in store!

More info to come on my pageant future, platform development and more coming along the way!

Never Give Up & Keep God FIRST!!

Blessings,
Tiffany

For the rest of the pictures go to my Facebook Album: https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.404486009635398.95850.100002220060195&type=1&l=84d3e97597

Maren and I!

Savannah and I!

Haley and I!

Lizzy and I!

Serena and I!

Catie and I!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

1 hour to pageant!!

AHHHHH! It is One Hour to pageant and I am so calm right now! I feel ready and I cannot wait to see how this will all turn out! I am so ready for this! I can't wait for the glitz and show what I have to offer to represent the community! So as I am getting ready to sparkle on stage...I am praying for the best and at around 9 pm or so You will know if I get crowned or not! I have a great feeling about this! It's all in God's hands! It's all Good! May God bless us as we are on stage and off! Keep our hopes high and keep them there no matter what happens! 'Til next time! -Tiffany A Pageant Contestant who is living the night that her dreams could come true!

Tomorrow is upon us!

Ok it all comes down to this! Tomorrow is the day of the MISS NORTHERN LAKES PAGEANT! I got my last rehearsal with my 'coach' and feel ready and confident for the day. Always remember never give up on your dreams and stay close to God! I will update u on how it goes afterword! God Bless, -Tiffany Paul

Raising Funds for New Smiles!

Hello guys! So I have noticed that I am getting so addicted to blogging...HAHA can't help it is so much fun to blog about how much fun I am having recently that is pageant related! So I wanted to make a blog about my fundraiser for my platform...Operation Smile! I have known of this organization since I was little and with having this birth defect of a bilateral cleft lip and palate, I was personally connected with this. When my father would tell me to turn it to a channel the commercial was on for Operation Smile, I felt so bad for those kids who couldn't have the access like I had to doctors and surgeries. I wanted to make a change. I thought it would be cool to donate to my platform before the pageant to show how much I really do care and want to make a difference. But my boss suggested to do a fundraiser through the month of August for Operation Smile. So I did and I started actually in Mid-July and I already have more then my goal is! My goal was $240 which is enough...