Skip to main content

Eventful Day! :)

Hello everyone!! Well yesterday I promised you a blog for today and here it is. So today was so much fun. I seen so many cute kids and got to see 'Santa'...ya i'm pretty cool HAHA. I had a little girl recognize me from the pageant. She didn't tell me specifically but she was telling her mom some stuff. haha SO CUTE!

I got to spend some time with Rashell, Miss C-I 2012, and Bailey, C-I Princess 2012. I had a blast spending some time with them and goofing off at times as well. To tell you the truth, it took me a while to be ok to see Rashell with her crown and sash on but now it surpasses me. I don't even mind it and I just keep my head held high and God in my heart and knowing that one day I will one day be crowned when God has that planned in my life.

Then I worked a little bit. short and sweet. Then I went to workout at the Hallet Center!! Wow that kicked my butt. I worked out for about an hour. In that time, I worked on my abs, back & the wood mill treadmill. It's like a regular treadmill but instead of the smooth surface that you walk on it's like pieces of long plastic. I'm not completely sure how to describe it but I ran on it and wow after like two minutes I was sweating...and I was on speed of 4. Um is that good or bad I was on a low setting and I was sweating haha. But afterwords I felt so good and accomplished and I use my next pageant as my drive and goal.

Until next time I hope you all have a great day. Also always remember to go to God with any problem or mainly just to praise Him! God Bless!

Also if you guys could please go to my donation page and donate to CMN that would mean a lot to me and mainly the children of CMN! Thank You!
Tiffany Paul CMN Donation Page

-Tiffany Paul

Rashell and I!

Bailey and I!

Bailey, Santa, Rashell & I!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

1 hour to pageant!!

AHHHHH! It is One Hour to pageant and I am so calm right now! I feel ready and I cannot wait to see how this will all turn out! I am so ready for this! I can't wait for the glitz and show what I have to offer to represent the community! So as I am getting ready to sparkle on stage...I am praying for the best and at around 9 pm or so You will know if I get crowned or not! I have a great feeling about this! It's all in God's hands! It's all Good! May God bless us as we are on stage and off! Keep our hopes high and keep them there no matter what happens! 'Til next time! -Tiffany A Pageant Contestant who is living the night that her dreams could come true!

Raising Funds for New Smiles!

Hello guys! So I have noticed that I am getting so addicted to blogging...HAHA can't help it is so much fun to blog about how much fun I am having recently that is pageant related! So I wanted to make a blog about my fundraiser for my platform...Operation Smile! I have known of this organization since I was little and with having this birth defect of a bilateral cleft lip and palate, I was personally connected with this. When my father would tell me to turn it to a channel the commercial was on for Operation Smile, I felt so bad for those kids who couldn't have the access like I had to doctors and surgeries. I wanted to make a change. I thought it would be cool to donate to my platform before the pageant to show how much I really do care and want to make a difference. But my boss suggested to do a fundraiser through the month of August for Operation Smile. So I did and I started actually in Mid-July and I already have more then my goal is! My goal was $240 which is enough...

Life Changing Events!

Hey guys so recently I had a change in heart. So I was truly wanting to compete at Miss City of Lakes...well due to distance and driving I am unable to compete. Which I am okay with that because it just didn't seem right to compete yet after I thought about it and I am certainly not ready. Also during that time of change, I will not name names but, I removed ties with a local royalty titleholder. I felt I was being held back and not being treated how a person should. It was hard at first but after a big prayer, I felt God continue mold me into what He has made me to be. I removed her from my phone and social media accounts including blocking her. There is more into the situation I do not want to make public but I felt like a weight was lifted from my shoulders. I feel free to fly to where God wants me to be and do to the best of my ability! Now on a more positive note, I will be competing in a pageant on Saturday August 17, 2013. I am so new to the system but it is a simple pag...