Skip to main content

Pageant Paths!

Some pretty cool things have happened recently. So I recently (finally) got an email back from the Miss Minnesota Collegiate Pageant about signing up and she said that they will keep me on the update list and such so thats sweet!

Also tonight I noticed that one of my friends put on Facebook that they were thinking of doing the Miss Brainerd Lakes/Central Lakes Pageant and I was telling them to do it. I told them also that I would be willing to help her practice and prepare for the pageant. Then another friend of hers and mine  asked me if I could do the same for her. SO now I am coaching both of them! I am SO FREAKING HAPPY AND EXCITED! I feel that this is why God has me continuing in pageants, to help others and share the Good in pageants.

That is my current situation in pageants and I love it. Sunday we are going to spend the day together by going to get their talent outfits and then starting practice. Shall be a good time!

Until then I will keep you updated on how their and my pageant life goes. So stoked!

God Bless,
Tiffany Paul


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Raising Funds for New Smiles!

Hello guys! So I have noticed that I am getting so addicted to blogging...HAHA can't help it is so much fun to blog about how much fun I am having recently that is pageant related! So I wanted to make a blog about my fundraiser for my platform...Operation Smile! I have known of this organization since I was little and with having this birth defect of a bilateral cleft lip and palate, I was personally connected with this. When my father would tell me to turn it to a channel the commercial was on for Operation Smile, I felt so bad for those kids who couldn't have the access like I had to doctors and surgeries. I wanted to make a change. I thought it would be cool to donate to my platform before the pageant to show how much I really do care and want to make a difference. But my boss suggested to do a fundraiser through the month of August for Operation Smile. So I did and I started actually in Mid-July and I already have more then my goal is! My goal was $240 which is enough...

1 hour to pageant!!

AHHHHH! It is One Hour to pageant and I am so calm right now! I feel ready and I cannot wait to see how this will all turn out! I am so ready for this! I can't wait for the glitz and show what I have to offer to represent the community! So as I am getting ready to sparkle on stage...I am praying for the best and at around 9 pm or so You will know if I get crowned or not! I have a great feeling about this! It's all in God's hands! It's all Good! May God bless us as we are on stage and off! Keep our hopes high and keep them there no matter what happens! 'Til next time! -Tiffany A Pageant Contestant who is living the night that her dreams could come true!

New Dreams, Challenge Yourself!

I truly think if you have dreams, please challenge yourself and not settle! I believe that is what I have been doing with pageants. No matter who or what brings me back in, at the end of another pageant I feel these same feelings. It's just not where God has me going in life. Let me paint you a picture of how it happened. It is the end of the pageant, it went by pretty quick and throughout the whole evening I felt off. I didn't feel as confident like I normally do with pageants. I tried my best as I possibly could. They handed out overall (throughout the 3 titles) individual awards. One miss contestant got two the other got one. There were three of us Miss Contestants. As we went up for the title I knew I wasn't gonna get it. The runner up was announced...not me. The title holder....not me. Shocker? No not at all! I've competed for 5 years....7 pageants (including this one) and I've always lost. I've won Miss Congeniality which is such an honor don't g...