Skip to main content

Whole New Game...BLOG TIME!

Good Afternoon my amazing blog readers,

I am so excited to be back with you! I've had some realizations while I haven't been blogging and haven't been competing. It's been a year since I last competed. During this year, I thought that my pageant life was over and I was no longer a pageant girl.

In my own way, I am still a pageant girl! There is a difference to what a stereotypical pageant girl is and being your own type. I thought I was a stereotypical one at first, just following the crowd and blending in to the pageant flow. I realized I am way different than that. I may be going a little deep into it lol but I am my own type of a pageant girl. I love getting up on stage and chasing after a childhood dream. I love being able to make a difference on many levels. Also the opportunities that come along with pageantry are pretty amazing.

I also was TERRIFIED I was going to change into someone I didn't like. I've seen it happen time and time again. Girls start out sweet and full of hope but after they are crowned they turn rude and think it is all about them. But I am facing all fears and tearing down any thoughts people have with pageantry. Well not that intense lol. But I will show what hard work and determination can do.

SO HUGE ANNOUNCEMENT, I am competing in a whole new system. I have a meeting and practice tomorrow and will update you more after that! I will be doing video updates as well on my YouTube channel: www.youtube.com/user/pixamlove

The system I will competing in is................


This is a whole new experience and I get butterflies every time I think about getting back on stage and competing for a whole new title in a new system.

Stay tuned to the blog for more!!

Love yall,
Tiffany
*She's Beauty and She's Grace, She's Miss United States*

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Royal Sleepover & Videos!

As this week now is the 2012 Miss Crosby-Ironton Scholarship Pageant, the nerves are calming and I am ready to get into the pageant. Today is the 'Royal Sleepover' for the girls at the Holiday Inn! I am so excited to spend time with all the girls but I am not happy about the price we have to pay each for the room! And that one for sure can't make it because of the price! I just can't wait for this pageant! When I am not in practice I am excited and ready for this pageant. But when I am in practice I feel down and not ready! It's not because of the girls. It is because of the others.I know they are trying to help but it brings me down and makes me feel unprepared. Am I the only one that feels like this during a pageant practice?:) Now to close off because I have my niece and nephew here and it's hard to focus on this blog lol! I filmed and edited this video the other day and it is kinda cute lol. Enjoy! 'Til next time! -Tiffany A pageant girl who is

Miss Brainerd Lakes/Central Lakes Outstanding Teen 2013 Pageant

Hello everyone. Well it has been a while! My Goodness haha. I hope you all had a wonderful holiday and new year season! Now it is time for pageants!! Tonight was the Miss Brainerd Lakes/Miss Central Lakes Outstanding Teen Pageant! It was so much fun and I was so proud of all of my friends that were competing! I was determined to take pictures through out the evening and I was quite successful! I snapped a whole bunch of pictures and I will share them with you at the end of this blog! :D The girls did SO AMAZNG! and the talents were to follow! They had a heart and compassion that were unbelievable to see in a young lady. I also seen my Miss C-I Buddies and My other pageant girls! I am thinking of competing in the Miss pageant of this program. I'm unsure yet but I feel God working in me and I am so excited about what He has in store. It is bigger than what I can do alone. It is only through Him that I shall succeed to more than what I can imagine. I gave it all to Him and

Miss Crosby-Ironton ROUND 3???

Good evening everyone or whenever you may be reading this :D, It has been quite a hot second since have blogged! So update on my pageant life, I might (BIG MIGHT) be competing for Miss Crosby-Ironton for the third time!! So why am I even telling you this if it's only a might? Well I am so excited thinking back to when I did compete and they are the best pageant memories I have! I enjoyed other pageants I've been in but Miss C-I is where it all started! This is where my heart is. I wanted to share this since I have in deep with nostalgia thinking back and just wanted to talk about it with you. This all depends on if they will allow me to compete. I am four years older than what they say is the max age to compete. Now I understand if they won't allow me to compete but in case they need one more girl to compete I put my name in the hat. You never know what God has in store. I have been feeling the need to get back out there and compete again so for me Miss C-I is where