Skip to main content

PAGEANTS ARE COMING!!!!!!

Hey Y'all!!

So it's been a while haha. Well let me let ya what has been going on pageant wise in my life. So I have been planing on which pageants I was going to compete in this year, of course in the MAO (Miss America Organization). At first I was going to compete for the title of Miss Midwest but it is actually a little too far for me to travel to. And just randomly speaking, if I were to get the title I felt it wouldn't be fair if I couldn't completely commit to serving out the job. So I will not be competing for Miss Midwest but the next closest one would be Miss Coon Rapids. :)

With Miss Coon Rapids, it is much a little closer for travel comfort and it's close to my sister, brother-in-law, nephew, & niece. Also it's a close place to an awesome shopping center!

I cannot wait to see where God takes me in pageants this year. So far in this new year He has blessed me with a incredible new job & an incredible closer relationship with Him. I have learned to stand up for my faith & stand strong in God and in God alone. I know this year has just been my year in the multiple blessings so far.

We'll see what happens in the year to come but until then...I will talk to y'all later!

God bless,
Tiffany

(I love my social media so check it out: Instagram, Twitter, Snapchat-@tiffmariepaul)

P.S. Please donate to my CMN (Children's Miracle Network) donation page
(www.missamericaforkids.com/donate/tiffmpaul)

The fantastic moment I received the Spirit Award at the Miss Brainerd Lakes/Miss Central Lakes Pageant :)
 My Talent :)
 My Motivation :)
My part in Miss America Serves Day when I made blankets to send to kids at Gillette Children's Hospital :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Royal Sleepover & Videos!

As this week now is the 2012 Miss Crosby-Ironton Scholarship Pageant, the nerves are calming and I am ready to get into the pageant. Today is the 'Royal Sleepover' for the girls at the Holiday Inn! I am so excited to spend time with all the girls but I am not happy about the price we have to pay each for the room! And that one for sure can't make it because of the price! I just can't wait for this pageant! When I am not in practice I am excited and ready for this pageant. But when I am in practice I feel down and not ready! It's not because of the girls. It is because of the others.I know they are trying to help but it brings me down and makes me feel unprepared. Am I the only one that feels like this during a pageant practice?:) Now to close off because I have my niece and nephew here and it's hard to focus on this blog lol! I filmed and edited this video the other day and it is kinda cute lol. Enjoy! 'Til next time! -Tiffany A pageant girl who is

Miss Brainerd Lakes/Central Lakes Outstanding Teen 2013 Pageant

Hello everyone. Well it has been a while! My Goodness haha. I hope you all had a wonderful holiday and new year season! Now it is time for pageants!! Tonight was the Miss Brainerd Lakes/Miss Central Lakes Outstanding Teen Pageant! It was so much fun and I was so proud of all of my friends that were competing! I was determined to take pictures through out the evening and I was quite successful! I snapped a whole bunch of pictures and I will share them with you at the end of this blog! :D The girls did SO AMAZNG! and the talents were to follow! They had a heart and compassion that were unbelievable to see in a young lady. I also seen my Miss C-I Buddies and My other pageant girls! I am thinking of competing in the Miss pageant of this program. I'm unsure yet but I feel God working in me and I am so excited about what He has in store. It is bigger than what I can do alone. It is only through Him that I shall succeed to more than what I can imagine. I gave it all to Him and

Miss Crosby-Ironton ROUND 3???

Good evening everyone or whenever you may be reading this :D, It has been quite a hot second since have blogged! So update on my pageant life, I might (BIG MIGHT) be competing for Miss Crosby-Ironton for the third time!! So why am I even telling you this if it's only a might? Well I am so excited thinking back to when I did compete and they are the best pageant memories I have! I enjoyed other pageants I've been in but Miss C-I is where it all started! This is where my heart is. I wanted to share this since I have in deep with nostalgia thinking back and just wanted to talk about it with you. This all depends on if they will allow me to compete. I am four years older than what they say is the max age to compete. Now I understand if they won't allow me to compete but in case they need one more girl to compete I put my name in the hat. You never know what God has in store. I have been feeling the need to get back out there and compete again so for me Miss C-I is where