Skip to main content

MISS UNITED STATES HERE I COME!

YES!
You read correctly! I am now in the Miss United States system!
I am the new Miss Central Lakes United States 2018!
Follow my journey on my blog dedicated to my title!
SEE YOU THERE!
God Bless,
Tiffany Paul
Miss Central Lakes United States 2018

http://misscentrallakesus2018.blogspot.com

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

1 hour to pageant!!

AHHHHH! It is One Hour to pageant and I am so calm right now! I feel ready and I cannot wait to see how this will all turn out! I am so ready for this! I can't wait for the glitz and show what I have to offer to represent the community! So as I am getting ready to sparkle on stage...I am praying for the best and at around 9 pm or so You will know if I get crowned or not! I have a great feeling about this! It's all in God's hands! It's all Good! May God bless us as we are on stage and off! Keep our hopes high and keep them there no matter what happens! 'Til next time! -Tiffany A Pageant Contestant who is living the night that her dreams could come true!

Life Changing Events!

Hey guys so recently I had a change in heart. So I was truly wanting to compete at Miss City of Lakes...well due to distance and driving I am unable to compete. Which I am okay with that because it just didn't seem right to compete yet after I thought about it and I am certainly not ready. Also during that time of change, I will not name names but, I removed ties with a local royalty titleholder. I felt I was being held back and not being treated how a person should. It was hard at first but after a big prayer, I felt God continue mold me into what He has made me to be. I removed her from my phone and social media accounts including blocking her. There is more into the situation I do not want to make public but I felt like a weight was lifted from my shoulders. I feel free to fly to where God wants me to be and do to the best of my ability! Now on a more positive note, I will be competing in a pageant on Saturday August 17, 2013. I am so new to the system but it is a simple pag...

Tomorrow is upon us!

Ok it all comes down to this! Tomorrow is the day of the MISS NORTHERN LAKES PAGEANT! I got my last rehearsal with my 'coach' and feel ready and confident for the day. Always remember never give up on your dreams and stay close to God! I will update u on how it goes afterword! God Bless, -Tiffany Paul