Skip to main content

This Weekend...I REPEAT...This Weekend!!!

Hello all of my blog readers,

Wow ok so let me say the Miss Brainerd Lakes Pageant is THIS WEEKEND, October 18th!! I have so many emotions I just don't even know where to begin lol.

First off, I want to say thank you so much to everyone who has been supporting me and sending me well wishes! Every single one of you mean so much you don't even know! THANK YOU!!

So moving on, I have been practicing non-stop for the past about 5-6 months for this pageant (whoa) for talent, walk, & interview. Also preparing physically for fitness...I'm going to admit I have slipped a few times. But come on if you saw a McDonald's you would want fries too haha!

There isn't much to really report in this blog because not much has happened yet haha. I will do my best to update you on pageant day! But I do ask one thing of you if it's not too much! Please join me in prayer for interview & for the pageant. Thank you!

If you want to come and watch all of us contestants & our wonderful current reigning royalty, please do!
Date: Saturday October, 18
Starts: 4 PM (get there early for a good seat)
Where: Tornstrom Auditorium
Tickets are $15

4 titles will be given out and they are:
-Miss Brainerd Lakes 2014 (<----what I'm competing for)
-Miss Brainerd Lakes Outstanding Teen 2014
-Miss Central Lakes 2014
-Miss Central Lakes Outstanding Teen 2014

If you want you can purchase your tickets early on the pageant website: http://missbrainerdlakes.weebly.com/

Before I sign off, I want to say another THANK YOU to two wonderful businesses who have helped in a BIG way! Without your help I wouldn't have been able to purchase my opening number dress & the shoes needed for my baton twirling routine! You are truly a blessing!
-Main Street Hair Design
-Heartland Kitchen & Cafe

It has been two years since I have competed in the Miss America System! That was one of the best pageants I have yet to compete in! Now I get to make more memories & makes lasting friendships! Stay tuned for the results!

PAGEANT SCHEDULE!
Talent Practice: 11:15am
Private Interview: 12:45pm
Pageant Starts: 4pm

Will I start a new journey & be on my way to Miss Minnesota 2015 in the summer or still be trying to make my dream come true. God is already there and He has the plan! Trusting in Him all the way!

God bless,
Tiffany Paul

When I was shopping this past week and I saw this awesome poster!

Honestly so much fun & so happy I competed. Happy I'm competing in just a few days!!

My headshot for the Miss Brainerd Lakes Pageant.

#Motivation

TRUST IN HIM!!!



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

1 hour to pageant!!

AHHHHH! It is One Hour to pageant and I am so calm right now! I feel ready and I cannot wait to see how this will all turn out! I am so ready for this! I can't wait for the glitz and show what I have to offer to represent the community! So as I am getting ready to sparkle on stage...I am praying for the best and at around 9 pm or so You will know if I get crowned or not! I have a great feeling about this! It's all in God's hands! It's all Good! May God bless us as we are on stage and off! Keep our hopes high and keep them there no matter what happens! 'Til next time! -Tiffany A Pageant Contestant who is living the night that her dreams could come true!

Tomorrow is upon us!

Ok it all comes down to this! Tomorrow is the day of the MISS NORTHERN LAKES PAGEANT! I got my last rehearsal with my 'coach' and feel ready and confident for the day. Always remember never give up on your dreams and stay close to God! I will update u on how it goes afterword! God Bless, -Tiffany Paul

Raising Funds for New Smiles!

Hello guys! So I have noticed that I am getting so addicted to blogging...HAHA can't help it is so much fun to blog about how much fun I am having recently that is pageant related! So I wanted to make a blog about my fundraiser for my platform...Operation Smile! I have known of this organization since I was little and with having this birth defect of a bilateral cleft lip and palate, I was personally connected with this. When my father would tell me to turn it to a channel the commercial was on for Operation Smile, I felt so bad for those kids who couldn't have the access like I had to doctors and surgeries. I wanted to make a change. I thought it would be cool to donate to my platform before the pageant to show how much I really do care and want to make a difference. But my boss suggested to do a fundraiser through the month of August for Operation Smile. So I did and I started actually in Mid-July and I already have more then my goal is! My goal was $240 which is enough...