Skip to main content

ONE MONTH AWAY!!

HEY!!! Who is excited for a pageant next month....THIS GIRLLLLL! Only one more month until Miss Brainerd Lakes 2014...wow it is so insane. Reason I say this is because I have been practicing most/all of the summer and now it is finally on the way. I'm always practicing talent, interview skills, and walking. Also since I mentioned walking...I bought these new heels and my 'lanta it is such a difference from my old ones! My old ones were plastic across the foot and ankle. They were always hurting my feet when it came to the crowning part of the evening. But now I got a sort of knock off of Johnathan Kayne heels and yes baby my feet are happy happy happy! :)

Also I did some research about my favorite duck family, The Robertsons! The beautiful daughter of Jase & Missy, Mia, was born with a bilateral cleft lip and palate. This is the exact from I was born with. When I found that out that made me extremely happy mainly for the fact I feel like I can relate to them more! Little Mia is so beautiful and strong!

{Dear Mia if you would ever read this,
     You are beautiful and strong! You even inspire me to keep going!! I know it can be hard to go through surgery after another (I've had 15) but YOU CAN DO IT THROUGH CHRIST WHO STRENGTHENS! I know God has created you to make a difference. No matter what others say, you keep chasing your dreams they are never far out of reach! 

Much love & blessings,
Tiffany}

I will keep updating y'all as the day approaches! I am just so excited to go in that interview ready to rock it, go on stage and keep on rockin it, & hopefully truly achieve my first actual hard earned title! Yes I was Miss Crow Wing County International but the way you 'capture' that title is by paying my state entry fee and you get the sash but you have to pay EXTRA for a crown if you want one. At state like at evens behind the scenes you can even wear the crown you paid for. So I don't exactly count that one as a title but sort of. I want to be able to actually EARN a title with hard work, dedication, & faith!

So until the next update I'll blog ya later!
God bless,
Tiffany


A couple of years ago I saw the display for the Miss Brainerd Lakes pageant, so I took some pictures. This is of the beautiful and unique crown. If you notice there is the four points to the Miss America crown. They each stand for the 4 S's: Scholarship, Service, Success, & Style.


This is the Miss BL sash from a couple years ago...I hope I'm blessed to where this sash and make memories but most importantly a difference! Having a title is not all abut the fancy crown and sash, it is A JOB! One I certainly hope to have that moves all the way up to Miss America. It's all up to God!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

1 hour to pageant!!

AHHHHH! It is One Hour to pageant and I am so calm right now! I feel ready and I cannot wait to see how this will all turn out! I am so ready for this! I can't wait for the glitz and show what I have to offer to represent the community! So as I am getting ready to sparkle on stage...I am praying for the best and at around 9 pm or so You will know if I get crowned or not! I have a great feeling about this! It's all in God's hands! It's all Good! May God bless us as we are on stage and off! Keep our hopes high and keep them there no matter what happens! 'Til next time! -Tiffany A Pageant Contestant who is living the night that her dreams could come true!

Raising Funds for New Smiles!

Hello guys! So I have noticed that I am getting so addicted to blogging...HAHA can't help it is so much fun to blog about how much fun I am having recently that is pageant related! So I wanted to make a blog about my fundraiser for my platform...Operation Smile! I have known of this organization since I was little and with having this birth defect of a bilateral cleft lip and palate, I was personally connected with this. When my father would tell me to turn it to a channel the commercial was on for Operation Smile, I felt so bad for those kids who couldn't have the access like I had to doctors and surgeries. I wanted to make a change. I thought it would be cool to donate to my platform before the pageant to show how much I really do care and want to make a difference. But my boss suggested to do a fundraiser through the month of August for Operation Smile. So I did and I started actually in Mid-July and I already have more then my goal is! My goal was $240 which is enough...

Life Changing Events!

Hey guys so recently I had a change in heart. So I was truly wanting to compete at Miss City of Lakes...well due to distance and driving I am unable to compete. Which I am okay with that because it just didn't seem right to compete yet after I thought about it and I am certainly not ready. Also during that time of change, I will not name names but, I removed ties with a local royalty titleholder. I felt I was being held back and not being treated how a person should. It was hard at first but after a big prayer, I felt God continue mold me into what He has made me to be. I removed her from my phone and social media accounts including blocking her. There is more into the situation I do not want to make public but I felt like a weight was lifted from my shoulders. I feel free to fly to where God wants me to be and do to the best of my ability! Now on a more positive note, I will be competing in a pageant on Saturday August 17, 2013. I am so new to the system but it is a simple pag...