Skip to main content

I got the letter, I got the letter!

Okay are you ready!!

So as I was looking through the mail I seen the envelope of Miss Minnesota International Pageant! I start screaming at the top of my lungs and I am kind of losing my voice so it kinda sounded like a squeal lol.

I open it up all frantic like and it said................................................................................................................................................................................................................................I WAS SELECTED TO BE MISS CROW WING COUNTY INTERNATIONAL 2014!!!! AHHHH! GOD IS SO GOOD! It is because of Him that I even succeed at all! All of those pageants built me up to who I am today. I have learned and now I am so excited to serve my first title.

Thank you to all who have followed my blog and given me support. I couldn't do it with out my Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ! My Heavenly Father who is SO AMAZING I also want to thank!

Now as I let this all sink in, I am setting up my media as Miss Crow Wing Co Int'l! I started to set up my blog, I haven't written anything yet but I will soon so please go follow it!
http://misscrowwingcountyintl2014.blogspot.com/

I will be on that blog from now on until my reign is over! I will return to this blog when I am finished serving in this system!

Thank you again to everyone!
May God Bless you all!
Much Love,
Tiffany Paul
Miss Crow Wing County International 2014 :)

A part of the letter I had scanned to send to my amazing pageant consultant!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Raising Funds for New Smiles!

Hello guys! So I have noticed that I am getting so addicted to blogging...HAHA can't help it is so much fun to blog about how much fun I am having recently that is pageant related! So I wanted to make a blog about my fundraiser for my platform...Operation Smile! I have known of this organization since I was little and with having this birth defect of a bilateral cleft lip and palate, I was personally connected with this. When my father would tell me to turn it to a channel the commercial was on for Operation Smile, I felt so bad for those kids who couldn't have the access like I had to doctors and surgeries. I wanted to make a change. I thought it would be cool to donate to my platform before the pageant to show how much I really do care and want to make a difference. But my boss suggested to do a fundraiser through the month of August for Operation Smile. So I did and I started actually in Mid-July and I already have more then my goal is! My goal was $240 which is enough...

1 hour to pageant!!

AHHHHH! It is One Hour to pageant and I am so calm right now! I feel ready and I cannot wait to see how this will all turn out! I am so ready for this! I can't wait for the glitz and show what I have to offer to represent the community! So as I am getting ready to sparkle on stage...I am praying for the best and at around 9 pm or so You will know if I get crowned or not! I have a great feeling about this! It's all in God's hands! It's all Good! May God bless us as we are on stage and off! Keep our hopes high and keep them there no matter what happens! 'Til next time! -Tiffany A Pageant Contestant who is living the night that her dreams could come true!

Life Changing Events!

Hey guys so recently I had a change in heart. So I was truly wanting to compete at Miss City of Lakes...well due to distance and driving I am unable to compete. Which I am okay with that because it just didn't seem right to compete yet after I thought about it and I am certainly not ready. Also during that time of change, I will not name names but, I removed ties with a local royalty titleholder. I felt I was being held back and not being treated how a person should. It was hard at first but after a big prayer, I felt God continue mold me into what He has made me to be. I removed her from my phone and social media accounts including blocking her. There is more into the situation I do not want to make public but I felt like a weight was lifted from my shoulders. I feel free to fly to where God wants me to be and do to the best of my ability! Now on a more positive note, I will be competing in a pageant on Saturday August 17, 2013. I am so new to the system but it is a simple pag...