Skip to main content

Awaiting the results!

Hey guys! I feel very successful at the moment because I am at home on the treadmill and typing this blog lol! Anyways, I am so excited to hear the if I was chosen to represent Crow Wing County in the Miss MN International Pageant!!

It is kind of hard to wait but that is what makes it worth it if you are blessed with what you are waiting for. I am getting antsy because i really want to know if they picked me!! One of my friends told me that once she was selected in this same system to rep Crow Wing in the Teen Pageant. But now she is rockin the Miss City of Lakes Outstanding Teen Title! I am so proud of all of my friends which I have met on my pageant ventures. I thank God for all He has blessed me with. Only through His amazing son, Jesus Christ, our Lord and Savior, I have been able to excel and keep on plugging away at my dream!

As I wait, I pray and pray and pray that I am blessed with the opportunity to represent my wonderful county from which I have grown up in. Yes of course there are perks that would come along with holding a title that I look forward to as well but I really want to show off my Heavenly Father with others that I speak to! So as I keep waiting, praying and serving the Lord I will let you know when that letter comes and what they have said!

God Bless & Always remember only through God may your goals and dreams come to pass!
-Tiffany Paul


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

1 hour to pageant!!

AHHHHH! It is One Hour to pageant and I am so calm right now! I feel ready and I cannot wait to see how this will all turn out! I am so ready for this! I can't wait for the glitz and show what I have to offer to represent the community! So as I am getting ready to sparkle on stage...I am praying for the best and at around 9 pm or so You will know if I get crowned or not! I have a great feeling about this! It's all in God's hands! It's all Good! May God bless us as we are on stage and off! Keep our hopes high and keep them there no matter what happens! 'Til next time! -Tiffany A Pageant Contestant who is living the night that her dreams could come true!

Tomorrow is upon us!

Ok it all comes down to this! Tomorrow is the day of the MISS NORTHERN LAKES PAGEANT! I got my last rehearsal with my 'coach' and feel ready and confident for the day. Always remember never give up on your dreams and stay close to God! I will update u on how it goes afterword! God Bless, -Tiffany Paul

Raising Funds for New Smiles!

Hello guys! So I have noticed that I am getting so addicted to blogging...HAHA can't help it is so much fun to blog about how much fun I am having recently that is pageant related! So I wanted to make a blog about my fundraiser for my platform...Operation Smile! I have known of this organization since I was little and with having this birth defect of a bilateral cleft lip and palate, I was personally connected with this. When my father would tell me to turn it to a channel the commercial was on for Operation Smile, I felt so bad for those kids who couldn't have the access like I had to doctors and surgeries. I wanted to make a change. I thought it would be cool to donate to my platform before the pageant to show how much I really do care and want to make a difference. But my boss suggested to do a fundraiser through the month of August for Operation Smile. So I did and I started actually in Mid-July and I already have more then my goal is! My goal was $240 which is enough...