Skip to main content

So many roads...such a hard decision to make!

Hey guys wow I haven't blogged in a while! Well my pageant life is going good. I have recovered from the hype of the Miss Northern Lakes pageant and I have been thinking of the Miss Crosby-Ironton pageant again!

I have debated over two things with this pageant for this year:

Option 1: Be an assistant to Jill, the new director, and help with team building and make sure everyone is having a good time. Also help the girls figure out what their talent would be through this talent assessment I made up. Just basically help the girls get prepared and be there for everyone.

Option 2: Be a contestant, for the THIRD TIME! I really want to compete in another pageant and I will compete in any pageant that comes my way but if none other pageant comes my way then i want to compete in this pageant again. I feel it would be another great experience and I have improved in my pageant ways so I think I could possibly have a good chance but I would be going for the fun.

If you guys want to put your two cents on this PLEASE DO! I don't know what to do I am pulled between these two options. I know I have a while to really decide but I want to be prepared. I have given this to God so I know it is in good hands and He will guide me in the way he wants me to go.

Otherwise I am preparing whenever I can and I am ready to compete when possible! I just really want to get out on that stage again. It feels awesome to be out there showcasing what you have to offer and entertaining the audience.

'Til Next Time.
-Tiffany Paul
A Pageant Girl who is in search for her perfect crown that God has destined for her!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Raising Funds for New Smiles!

Hello guys! So I have noticed that I am getting so addicted to blogging...HAHA can't help it is so much fun to blog about how much fun I am having recently that is pageant related! So I wanted to make a blog about my fundraiser for my platform...Operation Smile! I have known of this organization since I was little and with having this birth defect of a bilateral cleft lip and palate, I was personally connected with this. When my father would tell me to turn it to a channel the commercial was on for Operation Smile, I felt so bad for those kids who couldn't have the access like I had to doctors and surgeries. I wanted to make a change. I thought it would be cool to donate to my platform before the pageant to show how much I really do care and want to make a difference. But my boss suggested to do a fundraiser through the month of August for Operation Smile. So I did and I started actually in Mid-July and I already have more then my goal is! My goal was $240 which is enough...

1 hour to pageant!!

AHHHHH! It is One Hour to pageant and I am so calm right now! I feel ready and I cannot wait to see how this will all turn out! I am so ready for this! I can't wait for the glitz and show what I have to offer to represent the community! So as I am getting ready to sparkle on stage...I am praying for the best and at around 9 pm or so You will know if I get crowned or not! I have a great feeling about this! It's all in God's hands! It's all Good! May God bless us as we are on stage and off! Keep our hopes high and keep them there no matter what happens! 'Til next time! -Tiffany A Pageant Contestant who is living the night that her dreams could come true!

Life Changing Events!

Hey guys so recently I had a change in heart. So I was truly wanting to compete at Miss City of Lakes...well due to distance and driving I am unable to compete. Which I am okay with that because it just didn't seem right to compete yet after I thought about it and I am certainly not ready. Also during that time of change, I will not name names but, I removed ties with a local royalty titleholder. I felt I was being held back and not being treated how a person should. It was hard at first but after a big prayer, I felt God continue mold me into what He has made me to be. I removed her from my phone and social media accounts including blocking her. There is more into the situation I do not want to make public but I felt like a weight was lifted from my shoulders. I feel free to fly to where God wants me to be and do to the best of my ability! Now on a more positive note, I will be competing in a pageant on Saturday August 17, 2013. I am so new to the system but it is a simple pag...