Skip to main content

A pageant life is a crazy, fun life!

Hey y'all! So things have been going well for me after the Miss C-I Pageant!

I have started college and homework didn't take long to come! But it is fun, though I know NO ONE in my classes, still I get to know new people. Also I go to Central Lakes College in Brainerd. So Not too far! Very nice because I see people I know almost everywhere! HAHA love it.

Also things have been going good for prep of the Miss Northern Lakes Pageant. I got a new dress from a friend actually who has been trying to sell it and it is so pretty. Oh Can't wait for yall to see it. Maybe I will have a crown and sash to go with it?....God only knows for sure! I can't wait for this pageant to come and it's next month...AHHH but I am stoked and I have my buds in brainerd to help me out. THANK YOU GUYS! Can't do it with out everyone that is helping me out.

I am really excited for a friend of mine who might be in the 2012 Miss Brainerd Lakes/Miss Baxter Outstanding Teen Pageant! Oh so stoked because she was in the Miss C-I Pageant and didn't get crowned but she is eligible age wise (hopefully where she goes to school will be okay) to compete in the pageant. I am so excited for her because she has a great future ahead of her.

We are going to speak and the local elementary school about her platform, Bullying. She has been put through hard times with that and she has an impacting story and I am excited to be able to join her.

Well until something else exciting happens to me I will talk to you later HAHA!
-Tiffany

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

1 hour to pageant!!

AHHHHH! It is One Hour to pageant and I am so calm right now! I feel ready and I cannot wait to see how this will all turn out! I am so ready for this! I can't wait for the glitz and show what I have to offer to represent the community! So as I am getting ready to sparkle on stage...I am praying for the best and at around 9 pm or so You will know if I get crowned or not! I have a great feeling about this! It's all in God's hands! It's all Good! May God bless us as we are on stage and off! Keep our hopes high and keep them there no matter what happens! 'Til next time! -Tiffany A Pageant Contestant who is living the night that her dreams could come true!

Tomorrow is upon us!

Ok it all comes down to this! Tomorrow is the day of the MISS NORTHERN LAKES PAGEANT! I got my last rehearsal with my 'coach' and feel ready and confident for the day. Always remember never give up on your dreams and stay close to God! I will update u on how it goes afterword! God Bless, -Tiffany Paul

Raising Funds for New Smiles!

Hello guys! So I have noticed that I am getting so addicted to blogging...HAHA can't help it is so much fun to blog about how much fun I am having recently that is pageant related! So I wanted to make a blog about my fundraiser for my platform...Operation Smile! I have known of this organization since I was little and with having this birth defect of a bilateral cleft lip and palate, I was personally connected with this. When my father would tell me to turn it to a channel the commercial was on for Operation Smile, I felt so bad for those kids who couldn't have the access like I had to doctors and surgeries. I wanted to make a change. I thought it would be cool to donate to my platform before the pageant to show how much I really do care and want to make a difference. But my boss suggested to do a fundraiser through the month of August for Operation Smile. So I did and I started actually in Mid-July and I already have more then my goal is! My goal was $240 which is enough...